- Company name
- Kawase Computer Supplies Co., Ltd.
- May 21, 1955
- Data print service
- Variable printing
- Cloud-based data processing
- Business forms
- Web to Print solutions
- 100.00 million yen
- Shares outstanding
- 5,160,000 shares
- Annual sales
- 2,631.12 million yen (as of the end of March 2021)
- Listed market
- The second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange （Code 7851）
- 105 (male 85, female 20)
- Principal shareholders
- Kiyoshi Kawase
- Nanto Bank, Ltd.
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- The Bank of Kyoto, Ltd.
- SAYCO Building Management Co., Ltd.
- Taisei Building Management Co., Ltd.
- Yamada Co., Ltd.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Employee shareholder association
Keisuke Kawase President C.E.O. C.O.O Katsuhide Itokawa Executive director C.F.O Hiroaki Yoshimura Director(Full-time) Akihiko Itoh Director Kaoru Kubotsu Director (Audit & Supervisory Committee Member (Full-time)) Junroku Hiraoka Outside Director (Audit & Supervisory Committee Member) Joji Murano Outside Director (Audit & Supervisory Committee Member)
Accepts “All” related to print communication.
- Keidanren (Japan Business Federation)
- The Universal Communication Design Association
- The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Japan Mailing Service Association
- Japan Business Forms Association
- Japan Data Communications Association
- E-Invoice Promotion Association